It’s Sunday, so time to pick the pens for the week ahead and ink them up.
Two pens were dropped from my daily carry and replaced by two others. So from left to right the pens are:
- Sailor 1911 Sterling Silver – A new addition to the daily carry. It hasn’t been inked in months. Now its medium nib is ready with J Herbin 1670 Rogue Hematite. This is the first time I’ve used this ink.
- Caran D Ache Ivanhoe – A holdover from last week. It has a fine 18kt gold, rhodium plated nib and is still filled with J. Herbin Violette Pensee ink. I just don’t use a lot of purple ink.
- Franklin-Christoph Model 02 Intrinsic – Another holdover from last week. It’s got a medium italic nib and Waterman blue-black ink.
- Stipula Model T. – It’s still filled with Montblanc Bordeaux.
- Conway Stewart Marlborough Vintage – It’s filled with Diamine Ancient Copper and has a medium nib.
- Gate City New Dunn Pen – A new addition to my daily carry. It’s large ink cavity is filled with Noodler’s Apache Sunset. I inked it last week and liked it so much I had to add it to this week’s carry.
- Pilot Vanishing Point Charcoal Marble 2012 LE – With a fine 18k gold, rhodium plated nib. It’s filled with Mont Blanc Racing Green ink. This is my pocket pen.
These are my daily carries but I’ve got some additional pens inked up too, the complete list is below.