There weren’t any pen or ink changes last weekend, but pens began to run dry as the week began.
- Gate City New Dunn with a medium nib and Noodler’s Apache Sunset remains one of my favorite pen/ink combinations.
- Gate City New Postal with a fine nib and Pelikan Brilliant Black Ink. This has been my main writer for the last few days. It’s a nice writer and its huge ink capacity means it will be around awhile.
- Franklin-Christoph Model 02 Intrinsic with a medium italic nib and Waterman blue-black ink. While I linke this pen I haven’t been drawn to pull it from my case for quite a while.
- Sailor Pro Gear Imperial Black with a fine nib and a Sailor black cartdridge.
- Waterman Edson with a fine nib and Waterman Florida Blue ink.
- Sailor 1911 (Burgundy) with 21kt gold medium nib. It’s filled with J. Herbin Lierre Sauvage ink.
The seventh spot is left open since I’m expecting a new pen and a couple nibs early this week and I’ll want to ink them up right away.
I do have a couple other pens inked up but they don’t travel with me. My Franklin-Christoph Model 66 Desk Pen always has ink and is within arms reach at my desk.