It’s time to thin the accumulation again. All the pens are in excellent shape, they just aren’t for me. Shipping is $6 in the U.S. unless otherwise noted.
Additional details and fine print:
- I will ship internationally. International shipping is at cost which can be significant, at least $25 for a reasonable delivery time, about $16 for a delivery time that could be measured in weeks. I’ve had some recent problems with the USPS with recent international shipping (geographically challenged, sometimes sitting in customs for the wrong country, resulting in delivery times exceeding a month) so I reserve the right to not sell the pen when tracking and insurance are not available. The price of the pen is declared for customs.
- Multiple pens in the same order pay only one shipping charge.
- Boxes are not included unless specifically mentioned in the pen description.
- The prices are firm. No trades, I’m trying to reduce the number of pens.
- All the pens were recently tested and thoroughly cleaned as recently as last night. There may be moisture condensation in the pen when you receive it.
If your interested in the pen you can contact me using the form at the For Sale page or email me at ray <@> fpquest.com. A firm “I want it” and I’ll send a PayPal invoice. Square Cash is also accepted if you’d prefer. I’ll hold the pen for 24 hours after invoicing for payment and then make the pen available for sale again. I’ll ship no later than the business day (M-F) after payment is received.
The pens are listed in the same order as in the group photos (L -> R). Click any of the pictures for larger photo.
Pilot Vanishing Point 2012 Limited Edition – $190
Excellent condition. This is #1659 and is the last of my metal VPs as I make room for the new wooden models. Includes your choice of a 18K gold rhodium plated fine nib or a 18k gold gold colored medium nib. The con–50 converter and the cartridge cover are included. The presentation box is optionally available. If you want it there will be an additional $5 shipping charge or see the bonus offer below.
Bonus offer – add $60 for the following:
* The second nib unit, with a second con–50 converter and a second cartridge cover.
* The presentation box.
* Free US shipping or $11 off international shipping
So the total of everything would be $250 with free US shipping or $11 off international shipping. This offer is only available with the Pilot VP pen.
Kaweco AC Sport Carbon Red – $90
Fine steel nib. Excellent condition. Includes a Kaweco Eco single pen leather pen sleeve (reviewed here).
Sailor 1911 Dark Blue w/gold trim – SOLD
21K gold music nib. This is a dark blue, nearly black pen. The nib and pen are in excellent condition. The converter is included. The zoom nib isn’t for me so the pen got little use and it’s time to give it a better home. This is the full size 1911.
Sailor 1911 Black w/gold trim – SOLD
21K gold Zoom Nib. The nib and pen are in excellent condition. The converter is included. The zoom nib isn’t for me so the pen got little use and it’s time to give it a better home. This is the full size 1911.
Sailor 1911M Yellow w/gold trim – SOLD
14K gold broad nib. I reviewed the pen here and as I mentioned I already sold the pen once and it came back to me with flow issues. I pulled the nib and cleaned it thoroughly and this seems to have resolved the issue. I’ve priced the pen with the assumption you may need to adjust/clean it so I won’t take the pen back for flow issues (the pen retails new for about $150). The pen is in better cosmetic shape than before since as part of the cleaning I was able to get some ink stains out. Excellent cosmetic condition and an excellent writer the last time I used it, but as I mentioned it has a history of flow issues. The converter is included.
Pelikan 200 Green Demonstrator w/gold trim – SOLD
Fine steel nib. The nib is gold colored. The pen and nib are in good condition but the pen show minor signs of use such as fine scratches. There is some moisture condensation above the piston.