Even though it was a short work week, with less writing than usual, there have been some changes from last week.
- Pilot Vanishing Point (Matte Black) with my new .6mm stub nib. The nib arrived last week and I filled it with Diamine Ancient Copper.
- Gate City New Postal with a fine nib and Pelikan Brilliant Black Ink. This didn’t get much use the past week. It’s a nice writer and its huge ink capacity means it will be around awhile.
- Franklin-Christoph Model 02 Intrinsic with a medium italic nib and Waterman blue-black ink. While I like this pen I still haven’t been drawn to pull it from my case for quite a while.
- Sailor 1911 (Burgundy) with 21kt gold medium nib. It’s filled with J. Herbin Lierre Sauvage ink.
- Waterman Edson with a fine nib and Waterman Florida Blue ink
- Sailor Pro Gear Imperial Black with a fine nib and a Sailor black cartdridge.
- Pilot Vanishing Point (Gunmetal w/Matte Black Trim) with a needlepoint (XXXF) nib. Both are new arrivals this week and filled with J. Herbin Morinda ink.
It was finally time to retire the New Dunn pen and give another pen a chance. The additions were my two newly arrived nibs.
My Favorite Pen/Ink Combo From the Past Week
Most of the appeal for this pen was the new stub nib. A first for my Vanishing Point accumulation. Diamine Ancient Copper is also among my favorite inks.